A Challenging Academic Experience
• Students engage in fulfilling intellectual, moral, and civic challenges, mindful of the evolving requirements of an ever-changing world.
• We teach students our nine Traits for Success – the qualities that enable them to achieve their lifelong goals: Organization, Attentiveness, Courage, Faith, Persistence, Flexibility, Positive Attitude, Generosity, and Responsibility.
• We teach students how to gather and analyze information and then creatively synthesize the relevant information into supportable conclusions or novel insights, an ability that will serve them well in whatever future they encounter.
• Teachers work closely with all students, to maximize each one’s use of their full potential.
• We embrace the need for personal growth and challenge each student by engaging in community experiences, encouraging intellectual curiosity, fostering self-discipline, developing a strong work ethic, study habits, and organizational skills.